I am looking for a postdoctoral researcher in natural language processing to work on several projects in question answering and automated inference centered around constructing human-readable explanations supporting those inferences, in both the science and health domains.
- You should have a PhD in computer science, cognitive science, computational linguistics, or a closely related field.
- As an empirical lab, we need someone who likes to build and experiment with moderately complex, large-scale, multi-investigator systems.
- Interest in working in a highly collaborative interdisciplinary team
- The ideal candidate will know about modern natural language processing and machine learning techniques, though this isn’t necessary if the candidate has expertise in other relevant areas.
- Prior experience or interest in writing grant proposals
- Interest in knowledge representation, inference, and/or visualization.
Please get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to learn more. The start date is flexible.